Princess Theme Birthday Party

And as promised here are the pictures of the Princess Theme Birthday Party that we held for our little princess :)

So let's start with the main table. I printed a Princess poster and using a hole puncher  made holes to it and then put pink ribbon to hold it to the table.





 The gift box I ended up renting it because I was exhausted after all the DIY projects I did.


 The cake was included in the venue we rented. I just had to rent the castle that came with the dolls included! Gorgeous!!!! Everybody loved the cake, specially the Birthday Princess who thought all the dolls were part of the gifts, ha ha ha.


For Party Favors we had Tiaras (for the girls) and Crowns (for the boys. These ones I bought them. Again, too many DIY projects to complete and I was afraid that I was not going to complete some of them). I also made these beautiful Wands, inspired by Lu Bird Baby. My adult guess were actually fighting to get one for them as well, Lol.

As part of the Favors, I also made those beautiful Princess Bags out of felt and glitter foamy. (Tutorial to be posted soon!)

For the lollipops, I just printed some Princess Images I found in the internet (I can't really remember where I got them from, sorry) and glued them using the hot glue gun. I also added a little ribbon bow to add a touch! 


These were definitely one of my favorites: The Popcorn Boxes!!! (Tutorial to be posted soon as well!)

I downloaded the box template and printed it out in white card stock. I then glued ribbon and other embellishments. Tah dah! simple and cheap. 




Birthday girl was so happy!! She was jumping all over the place, showing her Princess Tutu Dress


Here she is agitating her princess wand! Hers had tulle in the same colors as the dress and more ribbon, to make it very special and out-stand from the other wands.


The Princess and the King! (Gran Dad)

The Princess and the Queen (Grand Ma')

 The Princess and her Cortege! (Family and Friends)


The Princess and Mommy Queen (Me!)

She had 2 dresses, the Tutu Dress and this one because we knew that 1. She was going to get all dirty with Candy and Cake; 2. We also wanted to take pictures with this dress :)
So after all the playing and eating, we changed her but guess what? She also got candy all over this dress too.... you know how it is.


The Royal Family! I totally love this pic! Even husband was using a Crown and of course I was using my Tiara, Lol.

We had a blast and everything turned out perfect! All the hard work and long nights without sleep was so worthy once I saw her smile at the Birthday Party. I don't have to say that I'll do it all over again!
If you have any questions about anything you saw at this post, let me know and I'll be glad to clarify for you!

Love,

Lily

Comments

Popular Posts