Princess Crown Invitation template

Hi!


Remember the Crown Invitations I made for my daughter's Princess Birthday Party?

Of course you do!! And in the event, you don't here is a glance at how they turned out! :)



You can also check more details on the How-to here.


Well, one of the readers left me a comment asking for the template so she could go into the adventure of making her own invites.


After searching everywhere in the house, I finally find them!!



I scanned them and saved them in PDF format. Download them here


It doesn't look all that because remember I printed a picture and made my own template out of it. But now you at least can have the one I created to do your own invites! If you do, please let me know how they turned out and send pictures if available.


Any questions, let me know!


Lily

Comments

Popular Posts