Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

And here you have the promised pics about the birthday party! Some of them are not that good, as Hubbie took them with his phone, lol
Favor boxes and some Minnie and Mickey Mouse Ears
The Cake!

For the cake, I rented the top. My original idea was to have a round cake or cupcakes but it turned out to be not affordable and I didn't have time neither the strength to bake the cupcakes. At the end of the day, Hubbie and I were happy with the outcome and all our guess loved it!

The Birthday Girl!

We bought the dress which we found on-sale at a small vintage store near home. She looked so adorable and cute with her Minnie Mouse ears and matching dress!

Birthday Girl with one of her friends

Grandpa and Grandma with Birthday Girl
At that moment, Birthday girl was enjoying an ice cream, lol. Check at the centerpieces in the left side :D


Family Picture!! Hubbie, me and birthday girl :D

And as all kids, Birthday girl was impatient to put her little hands in the cake lol. She was so avid to taste it!

I have some other pics, but I will add them to the post later on.

Enjoy it and please don't forget to leave comments.


Comments

Popular Posts